Facebook is among the most used social media platforms. The social media giant has a user base of more than two .5 billion from across many countries who speak different languages.A lot of users prefer the English language which is default, however, a majority of people around the world are more comfortable using that native language instead of the default one. If you want to change the language on Facebook from English to your native one, follow these simple steps.
How To Change Language On Facebook Desktop Version?
- Login into your Facebook account with any browser.
- At the top right corner of the screen, you will see an inverted triangle. Click on it.
- Then click on settings and privacy option
- You will find a new drop down menu – Facebook language button. Click on Facebook language settings at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Now select the edit button next to the Facebook language tab
- Select your preferred language and click save changes.
- Your language will be successfully changed on Facebook and you can see the changes while using it on your desktop.
How To Change Language on Facebook App Via Android?
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone. Then, tap on the hamburger menu button.
- At the bottom of the page you will find the settings and privacy button. Tap on it
- Click on the Facebook language settings button.
- Select your preferred language
- The app will restart automatically and the language will be successfully changed.
How to change the Facebook language to English?
You can do it simply by tapping the hamburger menu button >> Settings and Privacy >> Language and then select the English language.
How do I get rid of the foreign language on Facebook?
If a person’s location has been changed or they are using a VPN service, it may so happen that their Facebook feed starts showing content in multiple languages.
You can simply tap on hamburger menu >> Settings and Privacy >> Language >> Region, and then change it according to your preference.
Why are my emails in a different language?
This generally happens when your location has been changed or you are using a VPN service. The language of the emails by Facebook changes according to the user’s location.