One key feature of android smartphones is the ability to record slow-motion videos. Almost all smartphones being launched these days have this feature in them. You can slow down a specific part of the video as you like using the slow-motion video recording feature.
However, in case you are using a law or mid-end smartphone, it is possible that your phone might not have the slow-motion video recording feature.
In that case, you will have to install a third-party slow motion video app on your android smartphone. With these apps, you can apply slow-motion effects to your videos or even easily record or edit slow-motion videos.
How To Enable Slow Motion Video in Android Device
In this article, we will share with you a trick that enables slow-motion video feature on any android device. Keep in mind that these apps will not let you capture slow-motion videos, but instead, they will edit your existing videos.
- Step 1: First things first, you have to download and install the slow-motion video Fx app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Once installed, open the app
- Step 3: After tapping on “slow motion FX”, Choose either record movie or choose a movie.
- Step 4: Once you have chosen the video, you will be asked to choose the beginning and ending frame. You can do this by adjusting the slider given.
- Step 5: Tap on “start”. You will have to choose the speed, filter, and music file.
- Step 6: Once you have completed these steps, tap on “start processing”. Now, wait until the process completes.
That was it. You shall now get the edited video. Using a similar method, you can also speed up your videos.
Some other Apps:
This is a video editing app that is available on the play store. You can slow down any scene with this video editing app for android. Apart from that, you also have the choice of creating reverse video effects, fast motion effects, etc.
This is one of the best and most renowned video editing apps if you want to create fast motion, slow motion, and reverse video edits. You can either choose to edit videos from your gallery or capture them from the app.
With this video editing app for android, you can create slow motion and fast motion playback videos.
So, this article is all about how to enable slow-motion videos on any Android smartphone. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.