Facebook has grown into a complicated and powerful tool for connection as the oldest, biggest social media platform. It’s always been developer-friendly. So it has a lot of nooks and crannies to get lost in.
Willingness to explore, and not to mention a decent investment of time is required for using Facebook like a pro. To give you a head start, we’ve highlighted these surprising features and easy wins.
How to deactivate a Facebook account?
- On the top right corner of any Facebook page, click the upside-down triangle.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Click “General” in the left column.
- Click “Manage Your Account.”
- To confirm your choice, select “Deactivate Your Account” and follow the written instructions.
How to reactivate Facebook accounts?
Just log in to the account online or use your Facebook account to log in to a third-party app to reactivate your account.
How to Delete a Facebook account?
- Go to the “Delete Your Account” page. (https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account)
- Click “Delete Account” in the bottom right-hand corner.
Before deleting your account, Facebook recommends downloading a copy of your information so you have it and don’t lose everything you’ve posted. If there are photos or posts from friends that you want to save, this is especially important.
How to download your information on Facebook?
- From the top right-hand corner of any Facebook page, click the upside-down triangle.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Click “Your Facebook Information.”
- Click “View” next to “Download Your Information.”
- Check or uncheck the boxes on the right side of the page, to add or remove categories of data from your request.
- Choose the quality of photos and videos and the date range of your request, format of your download.
- To confirm your request, click “Create File”.
- When your download request is prepared, you will get a notification.
- To the “Download Your Information” page, Navigate again (click the upside-down triangle >> “Settings” >> “Your Facebook Information” >> click “View” next to “Download Your Information”).
- Click “Download.”
The file should begin downloading after you re-enter your password.
How to create a business Facebook page without a personal account?
No, without it being linked to a personal profile, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page. Any business page needs a person who manages the page, an admin.
However, you can assign roles and add other accounts as administrators, once you have it set up.
So, yeah, someone else making you the admin of his or her page is the only way you could manage a business page without having created it through your profile
How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook or deactivated their account?
By searching for them on your friends list, you can tell if it’s the former. Their profile will still be there If they have deactivated their account.
It’s important to respect and accept their decision to remove you from their online world while it’s not nice to discover that you’ve been blocked by someone.
Looking at your Facebook messages is the second way to discover if you’ve been blocked. I’m afraid you’ve been blocked, if you try to contact someone and are unable to do so, or if you see that their name is black and in bold in your old messages.
SSo you’ll know exactly what to do, and in the unlikely event that you find yourself post blocked and don’t know why, you’ll be able to work out some reasons which might have led to it, the next time you’re wondering if someone has blocked you on Facebook.
How to delete an old Facebook account?
You need to follow the same procedure and need to have a user ID & passwords to sign in, to delete any old account.
How to merge Facebook accounts?
People ask us how they can merge two or more Facebook accounts, ever so often. Now don’t get your hopes up! It is not possible to merge Facebook accounts, that is the truth is, however, there are workarounds. All it takes is a little preparation and patience.
You can manually merge parts of your accounts, while Facebook doesn’t offer a way to auto-merge all of your friends, photos, status updates, check-ins, or other information.
Also Check: How To Download Facebook Videos Online
How to make Facebook accounts private?
Setting your default sharing option to Friends and not Public is one quick way to lock down everything you post moving forward. Only your friends see your posts when you make this change.
- From the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen, select the arrow.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
“Who can see your future posts” is the first item listed. Select Edit and choose Friends from the drop-down menu, if it says Public.
For previous posts on this screen also you can change the audience. For posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or the Public, look for an area labelled Limit the audience. Select Limit Past Posts. Then select Limit Past Posts again.
How to find out who made a fake Facebook account?
Unfortunately, the only real answer is: it depends. It is almost always an uphill battle while we have successfully been able to trace many fake accounts. But, if it can be done, we can do it.
These accounts are created to evade identification by the people behind these types of accounts. There are many techniques and easily available tools that can help to track these accounts impossible. These accounts contain little visible information and are usually set to anonymous.
Basic Methods includes:
- Advanced search tools
- Advanced link analysis
- Metadata tracing
- Engaging the offending party using subterfuge
- To catch the account off guard, setting up a “honey pot” or “tripwire”
- Subpoenas ordering a website or search engine to provide IP address information
Also Check: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
How to delete Facebook accounts without a password?
To deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook account, you need access to it. Fax
Facebook offers several recovery methods aimed at resetting your password and regaining access to your account if you forgot your login password. Once in, you can shut your account permanently or temporarily.
- Try to recover your Facebook password
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature
- Report your old account as fake
- No option four is available(at least no easy one)