Snapchat is a popular social media platform that offers a ton of features. One of these features allows you to clear multiple conversations in your feed. Instead of clearing conversations in Snapchat Feed one by one, you can delete multiple chats using this feature. This is useful for people who have dozens of friends on the messaging platform. Deleting chats from your feed will help you clear the clutter from the chats list.
So, in this tutorial, we shall show you how to clear conversations using this feature in Snapchat. We would like to stress on the fact that the option does not delete the messages or media within the chat, but it clears the conversation in the Snapchat feed.+
Steps to clear conversations in Snapchat feed
- Launch the app on your phone
- Tap on your profile icon and then go to the settings
- Scroll down until you find the privacy category. In that, select a clear conversation.
- Now you will see all your conversations on Snapchat.
- Once you find the chat that you want to remove, tap on the X icon beside the user’s name.
- Confirm your action by tapping on clear in the pop-up screen.
Now the check shall be cleared from your Snapchat feed. When you launch Snapchat, you will no longer see the chat. However, you can still view the chat by visiting the individuals profile and opening the chat.