There is a humongous app system available for android. One look at Google Play Store will prove that. There are apps of every kind and for every purpose. There are also apps that show CPU temperature on the status bar.
In this article, we shall be discussing another android trick that lets you view the CPU temperature in the android status bar. When you are able to view the temperature in the status bar, you tend to manage your CPU better.
How To Show CPU Temperature in Android Status bar
Show CPU Temperature in Android Status bar
- Step 1. The Xposed installer can be installed only on a rooted device. So the first step is to root your android.
- Step 2.install the Xposed installer.
- Step 3. Now, download and install the cool Xposed module CpuTemp in Statusbar. This will allow getting the CPU real-time temperature on the android status bar.
- Step 4. after the installation, just tick on the app in the Xposed installer.
- Step 5. Now simply reboot your device. After that, all you have to do is open this app and enable the CPU temp display on the status bar.
Method 2. Using CPU Temperature (Without Root)
- Step 1. Download and install CPU Temperature on your Android device.
- Step 2. Open the app. Provide permit user access to this app.
- Step 3. You will get to see a screen which displays the temperature, RAM, and Battery percent.
- Step 4. Next, head over “Settings”. Enable the option “CPU Temp Overlay”
You will see the CPU temperature on your status bar.
Method 3: Using PowerLine
Powerline is an app that adds smart, ready to use indicators in either the status bar or anywhere on the screen. Indicators for Battery, CPU, Memory, Signal, WiFi, Phone usage, Bedtime alert, Storage, SMS, Missed calls, Network usage, and more are available.
- Step 1.Download and install Powerline on your Android device and launch it.
- Step 2. A short tutorial will appear. Either go through it or skip it.
- Step 3. Next, tap on the “+” button and then select the option “Processor Usage”
- Step 4. You need to adjust the color value and may even customize the look of the indicator.
However, this doesn’t tell the CPU temperature. It will show you the red line if your processor usage is high, yellow if it is average and green if usage is low. This app also consumes lesser battery than other apps.
Method 4: Using CPU Monitor
CPU Monitor is one of the most powerful CPU monitoring tools for android. With this, you will be able to monitor CPU temperature and frequency real-time and also analyze the CPU temperature and frequency history data.
- Step 1. Download and install CPU Monitor on your Android smartphone and launch the app.
- Step 2. In the home screen of the app, tap on the setting button, located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3. Under the settings panel, enable the “Status bar floating window” and then set “CPU temperature” on the Floating window style.
- Step 4. Now press the home button on the screen. The CPU temperature will appear on the top of the screen.
- Step 5. On sliding down the notification panel, you will see the real-time CPU, Battery and RAM reporting.
Method 5: Using Tinycore
Tinycore is a system monitor app that adds a CPU or RAM indicator to your status-bar. The indicator is a few pixels high line which is by default added to the top-right corner of the status bar.
- Step 1. Download Tinycore on your Android smartphone
- Step 2. Open the app and grant the permissions. Since the free version doesn’t allow users to use more than one indicator, select CPU under Profiles and continue.
- Step 3. Give name and description to the profile.
- Step 4. Under the layout, you can change the position, width and height.
You will see a small CPU indicator in your Android’s status bar.
Method 6: Using CPU/GPU Meter
CPU/GPU Meter is another good Android app available for showing CPU temperature on the status bar. Not only this, CPU/GPU Meter also shows GPU details on the status bar. The best thing about CPU/GPU Meter is that it works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone.
- Step 1. Download & install CPU/GPU Meter on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2. Launch the app and grant the permissions. Next, click on the Settings and turn on the option to show CPU/GPU detail on the status bar. The option to turn on the CPU/GPU overlay on the status bar might vary from device to device.
- Step 3. Move back to the homepage and you will see an interface.
- Step 4. To get the GPU information, head to the GPU tab.
- Step 5. If you want to know what kind of processor and GPU your smartphone has, select the ‘Info’ tab.
This was all about How To Show the CPU Temperature in the Android Status bar. We hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends too.