There is a constant threat of social media accounts getting hacked, and sensitive information getting late. In this case, it is important that you are the only one that has access to your accounts. In this article, you will learn how to remove connected devices from your Instagram account and logout Instagram from all devices.
Remove Connected Devices from Instagram Account
Instagram provides an easy user interface that is simple to understand. It shows the list of all devices associated with your account. Also, it shows the exact location from where your account was accessed. Hence, if you suspect that an unknown device is using your account from an unknown location, it is best to take immediate action. Here is how you can do so.
Steps to be followed to logout Instagram
- Launch the app and navigate to your profile
- In the hamburger menu, go to settings
- Go to security and tap on login activity under the login security section.
- Why in the “where you’re locked in” section, you shall see a list of all the devices that have access to your Instagram account while stop you will also see the time, place, and device name.
- In case you want to check the location of any of these devices, tap on the three horizontal dots. That will lead you do the location of the session on the map.
- If you find something suspicious, remove the connected device from your account. You can do so by just tapping on, “log out“ below the location.
- There is another way. At the top of the Login Activity page, there is a Was This You section. It directly shows everything on the map. You can scroll towards the left and check other activities as well. In case you are unsure about any of these sessions, just tap on the This Wasn’t Me option.
And that’s it. It is recommended that you keep your social media accounts safe, secure and up to date with the latest privacy tips. With all that said, we would love to hear your views in the comment section below.