How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages?
It can be quite annoying to have someone sent you a message and then delete it. In this case, you can use one of the given methods in this article to read the deleted messages. Keep in mind, not all of these methods will work every time. Some methods even require root access in their android device.
Method-1: Using a Third-Party app to see revoked Messages
There are several apps on the Google play store that allow you to know which message was deleted from your WhatsApp account. These apps store all the messages that you received via your notifications.
However, such apps work only when WhatsApp is minimized. In this article, we shall use the Anti-delete app.
- Step-1: First, open the Google play store or follow this link to download and install the Anti-delete app on your Android device.
- Step-2: Once the app is installed, allow all the required permissions.
- Step-3: make sure that this app is enabled in your smartphone and it says Service Running inside the app.
- Step-4: Post this, the app will store all WhatsApp messages from the notifications. Furthermore, whenever someone deletes a message from your WhatsApp, you will get a notification.
Method-2: Install WhatsApp Mod on Android and Enable Anti Revoke
In case you are an avid Android user, you may know about what’s up mods. You can install any of these apps to read deleted WhatsApp messages. Some of the most popular mods are GBWhatsApp, YoWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, and FMWhatsapp. They also come with a feature called anti-revoke.
For this tutorial, we will be using GBWhatsApp.
- Step-1: Download the latest version of the GBWhatsApp apk.
- Step-2: After that, open the app using any file explorer like ES File Explorer.
- Step-3: After the installation, open GBWhatsApp and allow all the necessary permissions.
- Step-4: Now, complete the whole login process of WhatsApp in the mod version of WhatsApp.
- Step-5: Once you are logged in, tap on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Step-6: Here, Enable anti-revoke in the privacy settings. After this, no one can revoke messages from your Android device. And you will be able to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.