One look at the Google play store shows how massive the ecosystem of apps for android has become. You shall find apps for every purpose. The same applies to scrolling screenshot apps as well. The top-range smartphone makers offer a built-in feature to capture scrolling screenshots, however, the feature may not be available on every android device. Check this trick here
How to Take Long Scrolling Screenshot on Any Android
In case your android device does not support a scrolling screenshot, you can use third-party apps to do so. In this article, we will share a few of the best android apps that let you take scrolling screenshots.
This is a third-party app meant to text rolling screenshots on android and is available in the Google play store. The process is quite simple.
- Download and install LongShot on your Android device
- Now launch the app and grant all the permissions. You shall see the main page of the app. Here, you need to enable the option “auto capture”
- Now you shall see a start button on your home screen. Browse the page where you want to take the screenshot and then tap on the start button
- After you have tapped on the start button, scroll the page Slowly. Once you are done, tap on the Done button.
- The app will show you the individual screenshots. Tap on the joint button and the app shall Combine them for you.
So, this is how you can use LongShot on your Android smartphone to take long scrolling screenshots.
With this one, you can take screenshots of webpages in-app excels. You just need to open the website you wish to take a screenshot of and then click on the capture icon on this app.
Stitch and Share
This is another best android app for taking scrolling screenshots. You get three wards to capture long scroll screenshots – automatic capturing, combined screenshots, and combine images. This makes it one of the best apps that you can use to take scrolling screenshots on android.
Web Scroll Webpage
This app is another one on our list that is best for taking long scrolling screenshots on android. You are offered three modes of capturing screenshots which are saving a webpage, capturing as PDF, and capturing as an image. The best part is that the app can also capture webpages for offline viewing.
This app is free and easy to use. It also offers quite a few screenshot features like floating buttons, multiple capture modes, annotation features, etc. The app works for both rooted and non-rooted android devices.
So this was our list of some of the best android apps that you can use to take long scrolling screenshots. We hope this article helped you.