Snapchat is known for sending notifications when one takes a screenshot. However, there are ways you can take screenshot on snapchat without them knowing. Yes, it’s possible. These days there are even apps that take care of it and are pretty good at it. So if you’re wondering how to screenshot on Snapchat without letting the other person know, keep on reading.
Also Check: How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
In this guide, you can find Eight Methods on how to take screenshot on snapchat
- Method 1: Use Another Device
- Method 2: Use Screen Mirroring
- Method 3: Use Google Assistant
- Method 4: Use QuickTime
- Method 5: Screenshot Snapchat in the Background
- Method 6: Use Screen Recording
- Method 7: Under Airplane Mode
- Method 8: Use KidsGuard Pro
Method 1 (Take screenshot on snapchat without them knowing)
(Use Another Device: screenshot Snapchat without notification android)
The simplest way is sometimes the best way. This method is very helpful for someone without any tech knowledge and is free to use. All you have to do is pick up another smartphone or any other device to take a photo or record the screen.
Note that you need to figure out which kind of snap you have received. It may be a picture or a video. In the case of the latter make sure to start recording before opening the snap so you do not miss any part of the recording. Else, you can use the replay function.
- Open your Snapchat and play the snap
- Now pick up another phone and start the camera
- Now click a focused picture of the snap using the other phone
- You can transfer this picture to your device using any method.
(Use Screen Mirroring: screenshot Snapchat without notification android)
Screen mirroring is a built-in application to mirror your device onto a TV or a laptop. This way you can take screenshot on snapchat without them knowing. Your device can be connected to both your TV or your laptop by an HDMI cable or by enabling the screen mirroring feature.
- Step 1: Open the desired snap.
- Step 2: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Screen Mirroring” button to connect with a TV or laptop.
- Step 3: your snap should play on your TV or your laptop.
(Use Google Assistant: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
Android users should find saving screenshots a piece of cake thanks to the Google assistant. The following are simple steps to do so.
- Open Snapchat and open the desired snap.
- Now open Google assistant. This can be done by long-pressing the home button or saying ok Google.
- Ask Google assistant to take a screenshot by either a voice command or by typing it. Your screenshot should be taken.
- Share the screenshot using any desired method.
Remember to share the screenshot or else you will lose it.
(Use QuickTime: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
There are a lot of services available when searched for Snapchat screenshot apps. The QuickTime is one such app. Though it is very useful, it can only work on an iPhone and a MacBook. Here’s how to use this application.
- Step 1: The iPhone should be connected to the Mac using a cable.
- Step 2: launch the app.
- Step 3: look for “File” and choose “New Movie Recording”.
- Step 4: it should take a few moments to load. After loading hover the mouse over the record button
- Step 5: Click on the small arrow. Doing this shall open options for recording.
- Step 6: Then, select your iPhone as “Movie Recording Input”.
- Step 7: the Mac screen should be mirroring the mobile screen after connecting the iPhone to the Mac. Then click on the “Record” button and go to the Snapchat app to begin recording.
(Screenshot Snapchat in the Background: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
Taking a screenshot while Snapchat is in the background is another method to take a screenshot without notifying the other person. Below are the steps involved that you can follow to take a screenshot without notification.
- Step 1: clear all apps in your phone background, and then launch Snapchat.
- Step 2: Open the desired image and bring up the recent app interface. Be sure that the Snapchat app is displayed completely in the frame.
- Step 3: You can now take a screenshot and the person won’t be notified.
- Step 4: crop your screenshot as desired.
(Use Screen Recording: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
Have you ever wondered how other people record their screens on their phones? Well, there is a built-in screen record application on your iPhone and Android devices. This is another great way to save a snap on your phone without notifying the other user. It does not even require a lot of tech knowledge for additional tools. Here’s how you can do it.
- Launch Snapchat and wait for the snaps to load.
- Begin screen recording.
- Open the snap.
- When satisfied and the screen recording.
- You can find your recording in your camera roll.
(Under Airplane Mode: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
The next way is to make use of the Airplane Mode on your phone. Your actions on any app won’t be detected if your Wi-Fi, mobile data, and Bluetooth are turned off. This makes it a simple yet effective way to save snaps without the other person knowing.
However, this method may fail sometimes if not done properly. Hence, it is better to test this once on your own Snapchat first.
- Step 1: Launch the Snapchat app and wait for the unopened snaps to load. Make sure that they are completely loaded.
- Step 2: swipe down from the top of your phone screen and tap on the airplane icon. However, do not close the app. There should be no internet connection on your phone.
- Step 3: go back and take a Snapchat screenshot.
- Step 4: here is the most important part if you don’t wish to be caught. Go to the Settings in Snapchat and choose Clear Cache > Clear All. Snapchat should restart.
- Step 5: wait for at least 30 seconds after clearing Snapchat from the recent apps interface. Now, check your screenshot in your camera roll.
(Use KidsGuard Pro: screenshot snapchat without notification android)
Some common ways were listed about taking screenshots in your own Snapchat account. Although some methods may fail if not executed properly most of them are foolproof. However, What if there was a way to know about the activities of the other person’s Snapchat without them knowing? In simple words, logging in into someone’s Snapchat.
This is actually possible using a third-party app. KidsGuard Pro Snapchat is currently the best monitoring app on the market. It can access messages and take screenshots remotely, once set up on the target phone. The user cannot find out about it since it runs quietly in the background without any notifications whatsoever.
- Screenshots of the app can be taken remotely
- This app permanently records all messages along with timestamps, even deleted ones.
- The app runs very sneakily so you won’t get caught
- The app can also record calls, track location, monitor browser history, and spy on other popular social media apps, and so forth.
- Millions of users across 190 countries around the world use this app
- There are a lot of other features that you can learn more about through their free demo.