Today, the smartphone is the ultimate tool for every purpose that we were dependent for on a computer. One such example is video editing. There are several apps available for android that helps users edit videos without much fuss.
Top Video Editing Apps For Android:
This is hands down one of the best free video editing apps for android. It backs all the necessary features such as trim and cut, blur the background, add music and sound effects, etc. It is the
powerful fullscreen professional movie maker that comes with a custom video export option.
Key features of InShot:
- Video Trimmer, Cutter & Splitter
- Merger & Joiner
- Add music.
- Add movie style video filters and full effects such as Glitch effect, stop motion, Old TV, RGB, ect.
- Add text along with animated stickers and emoji.
- create fast/slow motion videos.
- convert video to MP4 format.
- comes with a collage & photo editor.
This is another top notch video maker that allows you to create stunning videos in 4K quality.
Key features of PowerDirector:
- You can edit say that he does so that was the talk and export videos in up to 4K resolution.
- fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment.
- video stabilizer.
- Edit background with green screen editor by using chroma key.
- Trim, split and rotate videos
- 400+ Free Templates & Effects: 30+ video effects, 40+ transitions, 290+ stickers, 15+ title templates and 65+ color filters.
Standing videos I just a few taps away with this video editor app for android. You can export videos in HD, 1080p or 720p.
Key features of Quik:
- There are 23 themes, each with transitions and graphics
- reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips.
- text overlays and title slides.
- Speed up footage or play it in Slo-Mo.
- supports MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF and WAV.
This is quite a nice video editor for android that comes without a watermark and a time limit.
Key features of FilmoraGo:
- Mix photo and videos
- Choose themes
- Add music from a library of licensed songs.
- create a reverse video
- Slow down & Speed up
- Take your video to the next level by adding impressive Still and Motion Graphics.
To take your videos to the next level of editing, you can use TikTok. It offers special effects, filters, fun stickers, music, and more. You can download your video directly to your gallery.
Key features of TikTok:
- easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips.
- 100+ emoji stickers are available for free
- millions of free music clips and sounds.